The Ministry of Justice informs about the registration of marriages at the civil registry offices and churches as of 12 May 12.05.2020
In accordance with the decision of 7 May 2020 of the Cabinet of Ministers, the Ministry of Justice, upon amending the order No. 103 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 12 March 2020 “Regarding declaration of the emergency situation” informs about entering into marriages at civil registry offices and churches as of 12 May 2020.
Entering into marriage at civil registry offices and churches shall be permitted as of 12 May, if the following requirements are complied with:
1. Not more than 25 persons (including the persons to be married, witnesses, officials of the civil registry office or pastors and other persons) participate in the event at the same time indoors and outdoors, provided that physical distancing and epidemiological safety measures are applied;
2. Duration of the event indoors does not exceed three hours (for outdoor events the maximum duration is not limited);
3. Organizer of the event ensures compliance with restrictions and availability of disinfectants to participants.
This is to remind that in case of failure to obey the distance of two meters, at the same time it shall be permitted to gather in public indoor premises and public outdoor premises:
- Not more than two persons;
- Persons, living in the same household;
- A parent and his/her minor children, if they do not live in the same household;
- Persons, performing work or official duties.